Working Group Decision on ISSUE-145 codecs-vs-octet by Amicable Resolution

On 03/23/2011 08:41 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:
> On 02/28/2011 05:56 PM, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> Since bug 11984 somewhat confused the disposition of this issue, the
>> Chairs are granting additional time for counter-proposals or
>> additional proposals. The new deadline is March 22, 2011.
> As we have received no acceptable counter-proposals or alternate
> proposals, the chairs are issuing a call for consensus on the proposal
> that we do have. If no objections are raised to this call by March 30th
> 2011, we will direct the editor to make the proposed change. If anybody
> would like to raise an objection during this time, we strongly encourage
> them to accompany their objection with a concrete and complete change
> proposal.

At this time, we find that have consensus on the following proposal:

Bug 10202 will be REOPENED and marked as WGDecision.  Once the editor 
has made the change, ISSUE 145 will be CLOSED.

Meanwhile, bug 11984 remains OPEN and will be addressed during last call:

- Sam Ruby

Received on Thursday, 31 March 2011 14:10:04 UTC