Re: ISSUE-133 modal-attribute - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

On Aug 9, 2011, at 12:08 PM, Edward O'Connor wrote:

> Because we're past the CP deadline,
> I'd just assume not make any edits to it at this time. Should the WG
> adopt the proposal, I'll file a bug for the focus-on-close issue.

Process point of order: it's fine to still edit a Change Proposal past the deadline, and indeed encouraged if it increases consensus to do so. Of course, it is also fine to leave separate issues to separate processing.

Regards,
Maciej