RE: Change made to WAI-ARIA section

Sam Ruby wrote:

> We now have two people who disagree with this change.  The chairs will
> proceed to discuss whether or not to request a revert.  This discussion
> will likely take place on Monday afternoon EDT.

With Rich's objection
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Apr/0780.html) you have
3, and if adding my name to that list helps any, I too strenuously object to
this gerrymandering by the editor, and request a revert of
http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=6039&to=6040 as well.

I would also request that the Chairs remind the editor of their following
advice:

 "Based on past experience, it seems likely that changes to accessibility
topics already covered by issues are likely to be controversial. Editors may
want to tread carefully in that area until the issues are resolved if the
editor actively avoids that minefield."
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0125.html

JF