Re: Revert request for r5981, and moving forward on ISSUE-129

Hi Maciej,

Ian wrote:

> This does not accurately reflect the decision. If we're going to correct
> the mistakes in the decision, we should correct all of them, not just the
> ones you want to correct.

you keep saying there is mistakes but have not yet conveyed them to
the group for review and discussion, if they are mistakes I am sure we
can reach consensus on changes needed through discussion on list.

> Steve, can you please examine the diff found here and determine whether it
> correctly reflects the decision?

This diff is close enough to what I believe to be the decision. it is
not optimal, but I can live with it and file bugs for the other
aspect.

regards
stevef

--