Re: W3C should drop bespoke licenses, adopt CC0 + OWFa instead (was Re: HTML License Options for Discussion)

Jonas,

Do you have a particular licensing approach to suggest in line with this comment? We will pass along any constructive proposals along these lines, though we cannot guarantee what level of consideration will be given to such proposals.

Regards,
Maciej