Re: Request to Revert revision 1.4525

Hi Jonas,

"Isn't it more semantically correct to use the <em> element? If not, is
the <em> element failing to fulfill its intended purpose and should be
removed?"

It depends on how the warning is structured, use of the <em> and <strong>
are not really useful for people who use AT as they are not currently
supported [1].
We could say well that is the AT's fault, which is true, but if we want to
provide meaningful semantics we should take support into account, which is
why is suggested a heading.

regards
stevef

[1] http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/?p=41