Re: Minutes from ePub session of HTML WG at TPAC

From: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 21:40:46 +0100
To: Michael Smith <mike@w3.org>
Cc: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Julian Reschke, Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:24:56 +0100:
> http://www.w3.org/2010/11/04-html-wg2-minutes.html

Mike, in the minutes, you are quoted for saying:

]] MikeSmith: Before ? pointed out xpointer, I didn't
   know we did registries [[

Then what about the XHTML Vocabulary? We have mentioned it many times.
It is also a kind of role registry. It is not a "registry office"
though (unlike the xpointer registry), but "documentatiton registry" -
the actual registries are the specs which the relations and roles on
that page are taken from.

http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab/
--
leif halvard silli