Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-101 (us-ascii-ref)

Hi Ian,

The Chairs discussed this. Setting aside the technical issue, your
message here is rude to Julian. Upon review, your response to him in
the bug was also inappropriately dismissive. No matter what you may
think of his issue, it is clearly important to him. And we as a
Working Group are obliged to respond to every comment with an adequate
technical response. Rudeness like this is not ok.

For The HTML WG C-Chairs
(Paul Cotton, Sam Ruby, Maciej Stachowiak)