RE: Editors, please prepare drafts for publication on Thursday, March 4

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 22:55:57 +0000
To: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
CC: "msporny@digitalbazaar.com" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "annevk@opera.com" <annevk@opera.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, "Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
> The reference is to the latest version. What do you mean by "previous version"?

I think I now understand my problem.  I was expecting the drafts as prepared to have a date of March 4:

In [1], you replied:

>> Editors, please make sure each of these drafts is marked as a Working
>> Draft with a date of March 4, 2010.
>
>Done.

But the documents we are asking to be published at still dated Feb 25:

> HTML5 - http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/
> HTML Canvas 2D Context - http://dev.w3.org/html5/2dcontext/
> HTML Microdata - http://dev.w3.org/html5/md/

Do I have the wrong links or did the date not get updated?

/paulc

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Mar/0026.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329