Re: ISSUE-31 Change Proposal

This change proposal needs to be updated both in order to provide a
rationale for each change requested, and to reflect differences from the
current draft of the document.

As a concrete example, the proposal provides no rationale for removing
the paragraph-section-heading "loophole" save for a pointer to a bug
report, and the resolution of that bug report indicates that that
condition was removed.  Looking at the current text, this condition is
indeed no longer present:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#guidance-for-conformance-checkers

Other specific examples: There is rationale given for allowing
role="presentation", aria-label or aria-labeledby as exemptions for alt.

- Sam Ruby