Re: WG Decision: Publish six heartbeat drafts, as well as Polyglot, Alt Techniques as FPWDs

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:41:58 +0200
"Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com> wrote:

> Since there was confusion I thought I should mention I have always
> addressed all outstanding comments whenever I update html5-diff. If
> there is no need to update html5-diff, the comments can wait.

The html5-diff document still does not note the following change, which
I think is a significant change from HTML 4:

The content model of <head> no longer allows <object> elements.

Can I request that this difference is noted in html5-diff?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>