Re: Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document

Le 18/06/10 05:25, Leif Halvard Silli a écrit :

> Eliot Graff, Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:23:26 +0000:
>> Any other conversation or objections about the title? Otherwise I am
>> going to make the change to the eloquent and persuasively-argued:
>>
>> Polyglot Markup: HTML-compatible XHTML Documents
>
> I would like you to consider 'HTML polyglots' instead of 'Polyglot
> Markup':
>
>     HTML polyglots: HTML-compatible XHTML Documents
>
> Why? Because, TBL, when he started this thread, emphasized that the
> spec  "is the definition of *the polyglot set of documents*" (my
> emphasis). [1]

I disagree. It makes the title harder to understand and it's already
hard enough to understand what this spec is about from a 6-words
title.

Eliot's title seems to me the best compromise here between perfect
description and readability.

</Daniel>