Re: Differences between the W3C and WHATWG specifications

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> I think it's bad to publish working drafts, and to tell people not to look
> at them. There's a reason snapshots are published.

I think it's bad to publish working drafts, period.  They're not more
stable than editor's drafts in any useful respect, but they're so
outdated that they're practically useless.  I guess we need to publish
snapshots sometimes for patent-policy disclosure purposes or for
various other procedural reasons, but they should be shoved under the
rug as much as possible in favor of editor's drafts.