Re: Notes on the draft polyglot document Polyglot document

Short-name + title:

      "Polyglot XHTML. HTML Compatible XML Documents."

Justification: The title should express the basic principle - XML docs
authored as HTML compatible. The title – "HTML compatible XML
documents" – does that. The short-name – "Polyglot XHTML" – usefully
expresses this principle in two words.

Positive side effects:

1) XML + HTML + XHTML combined into a meaningful name.
2) Possible to associate from "Appendix _C_" to "Compatible".

Nathan, Thu, 10 Jun 2010 01:20:10 +0100:

--
leif halvard silli