Re: Request to halt the heartbeat publication of HTML5 WG Draft

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010, Sam Ruby wrote:

> To have the W3C specification refer readers to another specification for
> an exact list of differences, and to have that other specification
> indicate that the omission was due to political reasons is intolerable.

FYI: Based on some sage advice from Aryeh and others on #whatwg, I've
changed the wording in the WHATWG version so that instead of explicitly
saying the decision was political, it just links to the decision and lets
people see for themselves.