Re: <iframe> operation

Hi Adam,
Just to help get me on the right track, can you point out the ones
that might make sense?
Or to some working examples that test new <iframe> features?
For instance there might be a relatively simple test that shows how
scripts in the iframe work or don't work with respect to no sandbox,
sandbox, and sandbox='allow-scripts' and even if 'allow-same-origin'
affects link rel asset loading.

In these two,
 nosandbox - anchor in iframe replaces top host document
 sandbox - anchor in iframe replaces iframe
I just wanted to test navigation with and without sandbox.

The wording may be bad, but for 'host' I mean the html containing the
iframe and by 'iframe' I mean the content of the iframe.
Yes, iframe has been around a long time but seamless and samdbox are
new, I think.

Seamless
 no seamless - browser default actrion makes iframe content
identifiable
 seamless - no browser action to make iframe content identifiable

Sandbox
 nosandbox - anchor in iframe replaces top host document
 sandbox - anchor in iframe replaces iframe

 no sandbox - external urls available (css, img, script, etc loaded)
 sandbox - no external urls available (css, img, script, etc not
loaded)
 sandbox='allow-same-origin' - absolute same origin urls allowed

 no sandbox - iframe script to change iframe works
 sandbox - iframe script to change iframe fails
 sandbox='allow-scripts' - iframe script to change iframe works

 no sandbox - iframe script to change host works
 sandbox - iframe script to change host fails
 sandbox='allow-scripts' - iframe script to change host fails

 no sandbox - form in iframe works
 sandbox - form in iframe fails
 sandbox='allow-forms' - form in iframe works

basic: no scripted window.open()
child iframes inherit parent iframe sandbox

Thank You and Best Regards,
Joe