Re: Proposal: Canvas accessibility and a media querries approach for alternative content (Action Item 6 in the HTML Accessibility Task Force)

On Jan 22, 2010, at 4:53 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com> wrote:
>> We believe that application authors are likely to implement multiple wholly separate user interfaces for different accessibility needs, so instead we give them the tools to build a single interface adaptable to many needs.
>
> There's a "not" missing somewhere there right? The question if it's
> before or after the comma as it makes a big difference :)

I meant to say "We believe that application authors are _not_ likely to implement multiple wholly separate user interfaces for different accessibility needs, so instead we give them the tools to build a single interface adaptable to many needs." (I hope that makes sense in light of my other remarks.)

Regards,
Maciej