ISSUE-27: rel-ownership Change Proposal discussion

Thanks for the submission. I have recorded it on the issue status page:

I'd like to hear comments from the Working Group on this approach. Does anyone think it is unacceptable? Does anyone think it is inferior to what is in the draft? Does anyone have other ideas?

Regards,
Maciej