Re: <iframe doc="">

> Joe, you did not answer my question (or perhaps I was unclear):
> What if the <iframe> element resides in a XHTML5 document? Does @doc
> then still only permit text/html content?

If what you are asking is can you use <iframe> to import text/html
into a browser-hosted document defined as application/xhtml+xml, then
the imported stuff must obey xml and be in the default document
namespace or parent namespace of the iframe? Somehow I don't think it
must be the same parser working on both types.  So, whatever the
initial doctype, then you must continue or your DOM may fail.

I mean for sure if you start with namespace xhtml+xml and strict xml
parser, then start importing text/html what should the browser do?

Now it sounds like we want to drop documents or fragments into sandbox
iframes for the purpose of isolating from the parent.
Why was I concerned about <iframe> putting html5 user code that
actually did something in a new @doc attribute or allowing a non-html
url in @src?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joe