Re: CHANGE PROPOSAL: Remove ping and hyperlink auditing (ISSUE-1 and ISSUE-2)

On Jan 13, 2010, at 3:04 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>> On Dec 5, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>>> DETAILS
>>>
>>> Apply the patch enclosed, based on r13140 of webapps/source.
>>> If the patch file gets eaten by the mail system, then try
>>>
>>> http://gbiv.com/protocols/html/patch/diff-vs-13140-rm-ping.txt
>> I have updated the patch to reflect the current source revision:
>> http://gbiv.com/protocols/html/patch/diff-vs-r4581-rm-ping.txt
>> ....Roy
>
> Thanks, Roy.
>
> Chairs: can we *please* set a deadline for a counter proposal? (This
> proposal has been made over five weeks ago, after all)

Coming soon!

The chairs fully intend to send a new batch of Calls for Proposals and
Calls for Counter-Proposals in the very near future, and this is
definitely one we feel is mature enough for counter-proposals.

Regards,
Maciej