Re: CfC: Publish HTML5 Microdata as First Public Working Draft and a new HTML5 Working Draft

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> 3) If Microdata does gain a great deal more market success (and I personally
> hope it will), then per the decision itself that would constitute a reason to
> reopen the issue.

Fair enough. I retract my objection.

I will need to make some editorial changes to Microdata to make the
conformance requirements stand alone (without depending on HTML5), which I
will try to do as soon as possible (hopefully around this time next week).

Cheers,