Re: sections removed, current and ongoing

Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com> wrote:
>> These bugs do get copied to the HTML WG email list, if I remember
>> correctly, so none of these changes should have been a surprise. Well,
>> perhaps details, if people assumed Ian wouldn't agree with the bug
>> request.
>
> Bugs do not get copied to the list by default; it only receives emails
> when certain fields are changed.

They do get copied to *a* list, just not this one.

http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/commit-watchers-whatwg.org/2010/thread.html

A lightly filtered list (non-editorial only) can be found here:

http://twitter.com/WHATWG

I assume that what this comes down to is a subjective assessment about
what is "major".  That's where everybody on this list can help.  If you
see something that is major, please note it on this list (as Shelley
recently did for this particular item).

> ~TJ

- Sam Ruby