Re: CfC: Publish HTML5 Microdata as First Public Working Draft and a new HTML5 Working Draft

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish the First Public Working
> Draft (FPWD) of the HTML5 Microdata spec:
>
> Silence will be taken to mean there is no objection, but positive
> January 24, this resolution will carry.

I support the publication of this spec as it will allow both the RDFa
and Microdata communities to independently move forward on equal
footing, producing specifications that are thorough and complete while
not negatively impacting the progress of the core HTML5 specification.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Monarch - Next Generation REST Web Services
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/12/14/monarch/