Re: CfC: Publish HTML5 Microdata as First Public Working Draft and a new HTML5 Working Draft

Jonas Sicking wrote:
> I approve of publishing this. We're planning on implementing this in
> Firefox, though don't have a specific timeline yet. Hopefully there
> will be some support in Firefox 3.7, definitely in the release after
> that.

Just out of curiosity -- do you plan to implement just microdata API or
also make some UI for working with metadata -- e.g. something similar to
Operator plug-in (http://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/4106). If the
later is the case, do you plan to support only microdata or also
selected microformats and RDFa vocabularies?

Thanks and have a nice day,

				Jirka