Re: Fw: Proposal: Canvas accessibility and a media querries approach for alternative content (Action Item 6 in the HTML Accessibility Task Force)

It seems to me that the semantics of the <iframe> element more closely
matches the functionality of what you are looking for.

The <source> element currently provides alternative values for the @src
attribute of the parent element. However <canvas> has no @src attribute.

/ Jonas