Re: Taking another round at @summary

Hi Denis (and others),

This issue has been discussed at length before. Many of the points you
mention have been raised before, as have the counterpoints posted by
others, and the counter-counter-points raised in response to those. If
we can make progress on this issue, or add new information, then that
is great. And I appreciate your desire to find points of agreement.

But I encourage everyone to think about whether your points have been
made before (check the archives if needed) and try to avoid repetition.

Please all, keep in mind that this topic is one of the few that tend
to devolve into perma-threads, and discussion in the past has gotten
quite heated. Be cautious with your phrasing, and please try to avoid
the same points to excess.

Regards,
Maciej