Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs

On 24.02.2010 08:34, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Julian,
>
> Changes have been made to attempt to address your two objections. Can
> you indicate whether you think these are sufficient? (Not necessarily
> whether they are the perfect solutions, but do they address your
> objections enough that it doesn't need to be a publication blocker.)

I never said "block" :-)

What I said is that the sections should be consistent, and that I expect
the W3C team to ensure that.

That being said, the sections are now more consistent, but not totally.

For instance, RDFa has

"This is the First Public Working Draft of the "HTML+RDFa: A mechanism
for embedding RDF in HTML" specification for review by W3C members and
other interested parties."

while Microdata has not.

I propose that upon publication, the W3C team goes through the status
sections and simply makes them identical for those parts that are not
specific to the spec.

Best regards, Julian