Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs

On Feb 14, 2010, at 6:10 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Julian Reschke wrote:
>> Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>>> But anyway, the Team will do what they do. If you want there to be
>>> issue markers in the input we give to the Team before they do
>>> their final edits, I suggest you report the issues to the Working
>>> Group first.
>> I did do that. Over here.
>> What now? Should I open a Bugzilla issue?
>
> Yes.
>
>> What component? It affects both RDFa and Microdata, after all.
>
> New components will be create by the time documents are published as
> separate drafts, if not before.
>
> Feel free to create a bug on each.
>
> At the current time, HTMl5 spec bugs is a suitable component for
> bugs against Microdata.

In addition to what Sam said, I would suggest that, for maximum
effectiveness, any bugs filed should contain the information
recommended here:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html#bugzilla-bug

	* A clear statement of a problem with the spec—bug reports are more
useful if they identify concrete problems.
	* Only one issue—please use separate bugs for separate issues.
	* An indication of what section or sections of the spec are affected.
	* At least one suggested way to solve the problem. Optionally, this
can include sample spec text. Listing multiple alternatives is ok, and
even a vague suggestion is fine at this stage.

Regards,
Maciej