Re: what is dt?

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:15:36 +0200, Shelley Powers
<shelleyp@burningbird.net> wrote:

> The point is, whatever works for styling for one element, can work for
> another. Discarding label because it's inline is not a valid argument
> against its use.

I agree, the point about being inline was besides the point and clearly I
shouldn't have mentioned it. (A new element would also be inline.)

Please only consider the first paragraph quoted above.

For example, this is currently allowed but would not work if <label> was
used as the element for figure caption:

   <figure>
    <dt>
     <label><input type=radio name=caption-side value=top
checked>above</label>
    </dt>
    <dd>
    </dd>