Re: HTML WG Testing Task Force

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Microsoft would like to contribute resources to such a Testing task force.
>
> As Maciej described on the Sep 3rd call, the next step is to solicit feedback from the group on public-html about the idea of a testing task force, the general parameters of the test suite and to call for volunteers to participate in such a task force.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Mozilla would also like to contribute
to this effort. Jonathan Griffin has expressed to join this effort
from mozilla. He has long experience with developing tests and test
platforms. He recently joined the HTML WG so should be able to join
any task force as needed.

/ Jonas