Re: what is dt?

2009-09-17 17:39, Smylers skrev:
> Everybody would prefer a well-named element which can be used now.
> Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be possible, so we either have to put
> up with a badly named element or wait a long time to be able to use it.

Figure and details *are* new elements. Why would it not be "possible" to
add a third element as well?

Browsers would still have to implement the new use of the old elements.

I just can't see in what way a new element would mean more work for
anyone. I can see ways in which it would mean less work for many, by
virtue of being less confusing.

--
Lars Gunther
http://keryx.se/