head/@profile, profile link relation, was: Request to publish HTML+RDFa (draft 3) as FPWD

Manu Sporny wrote:
> The 3rd draft of the HTML+RDFa specification has been released and is
> available here:
>
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa.html
>
> The diff-marked version can be found here:
>
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa-diff-20090906-20090915.html
>
> Changes in this version of the spec include:

Very interesting; I'd like to see this published as FPWD.

Here are a few comment with respect to head/@profile and the "profile"
link relation:

- in the description of head/@profile, the format of a
whitespace-separated list of URIs should be allowed; thus, an RDFa
processor should not rely on the defined URI to be the single value.

- the current definition of the "profile" link relation makes it sound
as if it can be used exclusively with RDFa; I thought it's supposed to
be a generic replacement for head/@profile?

Looking at these two comments it appears that head/@profile and
link/@rel=profile really should be specified separately from RDFa...
(this is in fact an open HTML5 issue)