Re: Request to publish HTML+RDFa (draft 3) as FPWD

On Sep 16, 2009, at 07:36, Manu Sporny wrote:

> The 3rd draft of the HTML+RDFa specification has been released and is
> available here:
>
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa.html
>
> The diff-marked version can be found here:
>
> http://html5.digitalbazaar.com/specs/rdfa-diff-20090906-20090915.html

Section 2 is marked as normative although its content is devoid of
normative statements.

In section 4.1, the first and second sentence seem potentially
contradictory. It should instead say that the node of the language is
determined according to the HTML5 rules and the result is then used in
the processing model in the place where RDFa in XHTML says xml:lang is
used.

> There are now 2 remaining issues, 6 deferred issues (that should be
> addressed via a separate document, wiki, process), and 30 addressed
> issues. Details on the status/resolution of each issue can be found
> here:
>
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/html5-rdfa-wd-issues

I observe that four out of the six deferred issues depend on the two
issues you left open. (I disagree with the characterization of the
deferred issues as "implementation details".)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi