Re: how many URL issues do we need/want?

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:06:04 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2009, at 8:47 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:
>> On Wed, 2009-09-09 at 17:14 +0000, Paul Cotton wrote:
>> [...]
>>> 2. New issues this week
>>> a) Topic ISSUE 78: Spec should use a term other than "URL" for Web
>>> Addresses
>>> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/78
>>
>> I suggest closing that as a dup of issue-56
>> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56
>
> I think it's somewhat useful to track the naming issue from the issue of
> what to reference, since we could resolve those independently and at
> separate times.

For this part of the specification it is actually somewhat annoying that
it has been splitted out. The alternate iri-bis draft that is available
does not match what used to be in the draft (in a bad way) and updates are
slow.

I resorted to using
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-html5-20090423/infrastructure.html#urls but I
doubt no fixes have been made since then.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/