Re: Proposal to publish HTML5 and vocab specs

Sam Ruby wrote:
> Let's be clear.  What Julian was stating was that we had affirmed RDFa
> in HTML.  I simply stated that the level of affirmation (i.e., Working
> Draft) was precisely the same for RDFa in HTML as it was for Microdata.
>  It still is possible that neither of them will make it to CR.  Or both
> of them.  Or just one.

I still disagree on that. Microdata was put into the spec based on a
unilaterally decision of the editor. The WG failed to get it removed
before publishing a WD, true, but that's not quite the same thing as
having made a conscious decision to include it.

BR, Julian