Re: A suggestion from the public

Le 26 oct. 2009 à 00:38, Justin James a écrit :
> one similar to HTML 3, in which CSS is not needed to perform
> presentational markup. His suggestion was to use a tag that would
> indicate
> "everything within here should be treated like older HTML",

To come back to the root of the issue. If I understood the request, a
document that would be composite. For example, let's say, html5
document including an html 3.2 document. Would the iframe element[1]
solve this?

<!DOCTYPE html>

<head>
<title>an html5 document</html>
</head>

<!--the html 3.2 markup here in the iframe -->
<iframe src="http://example.org/doc-html32"></iframe>

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/text-level-semantics.html#the-iframe-element

--
Karl Dubost