Re: ACTION-154: Check on F2F room size and number of participants

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:28:10 +0200, Paul Cotton
<Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Michael and I have confirmed that the TPAC organizers have allocated us
> rooms large enough for the large number of WG participants and observers
> for our F2F meeting on Thu and Fri Nov 5-6.
>
> I am marking ACTION-154 as CLOSED with a reference to this email.

If we are going to have an unconference meeting it would be good to also
have separate smaller rooms as well. Was that discussed?

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/