Re: ISSUE-76: Need feedback on splitting Microdata into separate specification

Le 16 oct. 2009 à 11:40, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
> An example of my concern about RDFa is that in uses syntax that in
> Gecko, WebKit and Presto parses to a different DOM Level 2
> representation in text/html and application/xhtml+xml. I can assess
> whether a proposal has this property even if the proposal is solving
> a problem I wouldn't personally pursue solving as a priority. This
> touches on my activities as a parser developer.

Are there (or do you know) plans to actually implement into some of
the browsers (only one class of products) either microdata, rdfa or
microformats in the core parsing engine?

I know already some implementations of rdfa and microformats, but as
external parser.

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada