Re: HTML Working Group Decision Policy - for discussion

Thank you for the offer of assistance, but since the Bugzilla form
requests additional information, I will be taking this back to the UAAG
Working Group for consensus before entering the comments in Bugzilla.

I expect to be able to enter the comments in Bugzilla starting October 13.

Jeanne Spellman
W3C Staff Contact for the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working
Group (UAWG)