Re: HTML Working Group Decision Policy - for discussion

On Oct 7, 2009, at 2:56 AM, Simon Pieters wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:04:45 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak
> <mjs@apple.com> wrote:
>
>> Right now, we're putting this document our for discussion. It's
>> very important for Working Group members to read this document and
>> give questions or comments.
>
>> The policy document can be found here: http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html
>
> "Note: These components are not absolutely mandatory for all bug
> reports. But bug reports that do not have enough information to
> identify a problem or potential action may be closed as INVALID."
>
> I thought bugs with insufficient information would be RESOLVED
> NEEDSINFO?

Good point. I think it could be either NEEDSINFO or INVALID depending
on whether the bug lacks needed information to address the problem, or
fails to state a problem at all. I'll wait to hear a bit more feedback
before making substantive changes.

Regards,
Maciej