Re: HTML5 Issue 11 (encoding detection): I18N WG response...

In addition, the regular expression at
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-forms-utf-8 is also of
interest/help. It incorporates checks against overlong encodings and
such that are not discussed in the original paper.

Regards,   Martin.