Re: ISSUE-27: rel-ownership - Chairs Solicit Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:57:44 -0800
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>

On Nov 25, 2009, at 12:48 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> On Nov 19, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
>>> FYI, I intend on drafting a change proposal for this issue.  I
>>> will do this AFTER I return from vacation on Dec 7.
>> You have been assigned ACTION-160: http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/160
>> Please let me know if you need longer than the deadline to write a
>> Change Proposal.
>
> Please see Mark's comment in <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Nov/0043.html
> > -- we shouldn't start any timers while we wait for the revision of
> the "Web Linking" spec.

I expect Paul will complete his proposal in time, and I believe he has
a specific idea in mind. This does not close the door to other
proposals, including possibly one from Mark. I expect the chairs will
be reluctant to hold the issue open indefinitely just based on
someone's general intention to produce a proposal, but we will discuss
the matter when all three of us are back from our various vacations.

Regards,
Maciej