Re: ISSUE-1: pingpost - Chairs Solicit Proposals

On Nov 19, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> Paul Cotton wrote:
>>> ISSUE-1 (pingpost) Hyperlink auditing requires use of unsafe HTTP
>>> method
>> This issue has been open for over a two years, and the only
>> concrete proposal we have at this point is in the draft.  At this
>> time the chairs would like to solicit volunteers to write Change
>> Proposals for this issue.
>
> The non-concrete proposal always has been to remove that feature. If
> that's helpful, I can transform that into a more concrete one.

A Change Proposal to remove the feature would be fine, if you think
that is the best way to address the issue. I believe it would cover
this issue as well as ISSUE-2. Can I put you down as a volunteer to
write a Change Proposal for these two issues?

Regards,
Maciej