Re: HTML Accessibility Task Force: Call for Participation

Hi Tantek,
I would discuss this directly with the facilitators,
I copied the info from the taskforce work statement, to bring to peoples
attention participation details agreed upon when the taskforce was set up.
My reading as regards the teleconferences is that if you don't attend then
you must send regrets, not that you must attend, but clarification from
janina/mike/michael would be useful.

regards
stevef