Re: HTML Accessibility Task Force: Call for Participation

Steve,

Thanks for the clarification.

I am unable to commit to 6 to 8 hours per month of HTML Accessibility
Task Force work and participation in HTML Accessibility Task Force
*telephone meetings*, thus if those are  MUST requirements for the
Task Force, I must withdraw from the taskforce, however I would like
to remain on the Task Force mailing list to listen/learn and
contribute when I can.

Thanks for your consideration,

Tantek

--