Re: request agenda time to present X3D summary at HTML5 TPAC meeting

From: Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:51:26 -0800
To: Shelley Powers <shelley.just@gmail.com>
CC: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>, public-html@w3.org, Johannes Behr <johannes.behr@igd.fraunhofer.de>
thanks for your note Henri

this was a good summary of our current thinking in your response,
thanks Shelley

one of our goals Friday is to get further feedback about how various
3D efforts might evolve.  our current approach is up for inspection,
we're trying to align X3D with HTML5 in the best possible ways for
using XML-based 3D on the Web.  continued feedback welcome.

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman@nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149