Rendering section issues

From: John-Mark Bell <jmb@netsurf-browser.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:21:01 +0000
To: public-html@w3.org
I've just had a quick read through the rendering chapter and spotted the
following:

1) In the Alignment section, table[align=abdmiddle] probably wants to
   read table[absmiddle].

2) The font @size parsing algorithm has a couple of issues.

   Firstly, "value" is never defined. I assume that the second sentence
   of step 8 should read "Let value be the resulting number".

   Secondly, step 9 fails for relative-minus. For example, the current
   wording results in <font size=-1> computing an absolute size of -2,
   instead of 2. The correct formulation should be something like:

   if (relative_plus)
     value = 3 + value;
   else if (relative_minus)
     value = 3 - value;