Re: "Web addresses in HTML 5" for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch)

I am in favor of keeping "URIs and IRIs" in the title. we could even say

 "Web Addresses: markup conventions for URLs, URIs and IRIs"

It's about time to introduce the terms to a wider (HTML5 ) audience as
it will lead to a more coherent use of the terms in W3C
recommendations.

Best,
Marco