Re: Draft W3C Excerpt License (Re: WG Decision - spec license use cases)

Le 5 mars 2009 à 09:39, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
> I agree with this about the spec too.  But particularly for the
> authoring guides, sepcifically the HTML 5 Reference that I'm working
> on, I think the ability for others to fork that document, and
> incorporate it in whole or in part into their own work is very
> important.  Whether they want to produce their own independent
> online resources, books, or other publications, either commercially
> or non-commercially, it should be possible.

<irony>
[Showing 1 - 12 of 6,601 Results][1]
</irony>

It is not an issue and has never been. It would be better to show
"real world" use cases of existing or past issues.

[1]: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=node%3D3510&field-keywords=html&x=0&y=0

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada