Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

Karl,

> The same way creative commons could register urn:cc. I understand that
> we loose a bit of the flexibility of namespaces by choosing whatever
> prefix you want, BUT in the deployed markup, I have the feeling
> (survey?), that people are using the same prefix values.

Something like [1]? Some evidence of this method also found in [2]. However,
I'm undecided re this proposal, frankly.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://ebiquity.umbc.edu/resource/html/id/196/Most-common-RDF-namespaces
[2] http://prefix.cc/

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,